The product won three gold awards at this year’s 2020 Athena IOOC 2020 International Olive Oil Competion. Gold came in quality, variety and region categories! In addition, won e.g. in the previous year 2019, the double gold award (packaging and label) in the prestigious London International Competition. Premium is premium indeed.
SOCRATES Premium is a unique, exclusive ultra-milk product for early harvest. These are bottled in very small quantities and the end result is a completely exceptionally harmonious experience - both in terms of packaging and, most importantly, in terms of content. The olive grove has ripened in its own microclimate in Itea Fokidas, in the municipality of Delphi, where the conditions are exceptional and produce olives in shades of wonderful emerald green.
- Area: Itea Fokidas, part of the municipality of Delphi, is built in a traditional olive grove in Amfissa.
- Variety: Amfissa
- Acidity: 0,22
- Packaging: available in a 500 ml dark glass bottle.
- Sensory taste results: spicy aromatic, fruity and slightly bitter (medium class fruity, mild bitter, mild class of spicy).
- Taste: flowers, chamomile, herbs, ripe fruit.
- Chemical analysis and certificate available (Socrates Premium Aromas).
- Country: Greece
- Best before: 2021/6
- Additive-free, lactose-free, vegan.
SOCRATES Premium is a unique, exclusive ultra-glue early harvest product. These are bottled in very small quantities and the end result is a completely exceptionally harmonious experience - both in terms of packaging and, most importantly, in terms of content. The olive grove has ripened in its own microclimate in Itea Fokidas, in the municipality of Delphi, where the conditions are exceptional and produce olives in shades of wonderful emerald green.
Organic extra-virgin olive oil / ekologisk extra jungfruolivolja
INGREDIENTS/ INGREDIENSER: High quality olive oil obtained directly from olives * and only by mechanical methods. Olivolja av hög kvalitet.
ORIGIN: Greece. *Organic.
PRESERVATION: At room temperature. Protect from light and heat. In the refrigerator, the olive oil may solidify and become cloudy. At room temperature, the oil becomes fluid again.
Nutritional content/näringsdeklaration/100 ml (1 dl):
|Energy/Energi: 3728 kj / 891 kcal|
| Fat/Fett: |
- of which saturated/varav mättat fett: 13 g
- monounsaturated fats/enkelomättat fett: 76 g
- polyunsaturated fats/fleromättat fett: 11 g
|Carbohydrates/Kolhydrat: 0 g |
- of which sugars/varav sockerarter: 0 g
|Protein/Protein: 0 g|
|Salt/Salt: 0 g|
BEST BEFORE/BÄST FÖRE: 2021/6
Early harvest, November 2019. The crop is harvested early and the olives are picked by traditional methods.
SOCRATES “has found” its premium package.