The latest gold award came from the 2020 Los Angeles International Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Berlin Olive Oil competitions!
PJ KABOS has been voted one of the best extra virgin olive oils in the world for years in a row. The most recent gold medals came from the International Olive Oil Competition in New York, London, Los Angeles and Berlin. This extra-virgin olive oil is one of the highest antioxidant polyphenols and a real superfood. A product exclusively chosen by Nobu, one of the world’s most famous Japanese restaurant brands, for what they use in their kitchen. Amazon.com reviews over 500 and 4.6 / 5.0 stars on average and Amazon.com's Choice product. The gang is not wrong. Extremely low acidity of 0.17% in this price and quality category!
Gift idea: Kabos, due to its convenient size, can be taken along to be brought in the next time you pop in with family, friends or acquaintances to visit or go on a picnic.
- Area: Olympia, Elis, Peloponnese.
- Variety: 100% coronaiki, fresh and fruity aroma with strong spicy elements.
- Harvest: November (early harvest).
- Acidity: 0,17
- Packaging: 500 ml tin can available (manufacturer's comment on packaging: "No taste can be detected from it even from the most skilled olive oil tasters at various competitions from around the world who are trained to detect any such unwanted tastes and aromas."
- Country: Kreikka
- Best before: 2022/11
- Additive-free, lactose-free, vegan.
An oil with a delicate, almost imperceptible taste. As a characterization, already heard from a Finnish mouth: "birch", "summer day". Taste: Very lush aromatic initial sensation, delicate herbs and artichoke nuance come to mind sharply. Richly fruity, partly even sweet almond-like hue. An exceptionally harmonious, albeit complex whole. Available in Finland only from us.
Extra virgin olive oil / Extra jungfruolivolja
INGREDIENTS/ INGREDIENSER: High quality olive oil obtained directly from olives * and only by mechanical methods. Olivolja av hög kvalitet.
PRESERVATION: At room temperature. Protect from light and heat. In the refrigerator, the olive oil may solidify and become cloudy. At room temperature, the oil becomes fluid again.
Nutritional content/näringsdeklaration/100 ml (1 dl):
|Energy/Energi:3451 kj / 825 kcal|
| Fat/Fett: |
- of which saturated/varav mättat fett: 14 g
- monounsaturated fats/enkelomättat fett: 71,9 g
- polyunsaturated fats/fleromättat fett: 5,3 g
|Carbohydrates/Kolhydrat: 0 g |
- of which sugars/varav sockerarter: 0 g
|Protein/Protein: 0 g|
|Salt/Salt: 0 g|
BEST BEFORE/BÄST FÖRE: 2022/11
Also available in a larger pack size of 12 x 500 ml.
According to my greek friends , the oil should be one of the best. Just Matkahuolto did't cope this time, so please use another means of transport the nex time